It’s an environment rarely experienced today. You’ll be welcomed by our pharmacy staff ‐ caring professionals who are readily available with answers and information regarding your medication questions.
Here's what you can expect at Uptown Drug:
- Your pharmacist will become a member of your health care team
- You'll enjoy prompt prescription service
- Access to health care screenings and wellness programs
- Your own confidential personal pharmacy care profile
- We accept prescription insurance
- Competitive prices
We also make sure to get our patients the best price possible while not compromising their care. Many medications have generics and even more have other options in the same class to treat a condition and are much cheaper with comparable effectiveness. We make every attempt to keep our patients aware of the ever changing prices and availability of their medications and make physician approved changes when necessary.
- Refill Program
- Automatic Refills
- Medication Reviews
- Medication Therapy Management
- Work with LTC, Assisted Living, Senior Centers and Nursing Homes
- Certified and Specially Trained Staff
Other Services & Products
- Free Delivery and Curbside Pickup
- Diabetic Shoes/Inserts and Diabetic Shoe Fitting
- Prior Authorizations
- Health and Nutritional Supplements
- Nebulizer Supplies and Equipment
- Medicare Billing
- Gift Store
Immunization is one of the most significant public health achievements of the 20th century. Vaccines have eradicated smallpox and significantly reduced the number of cases of pneumonia, measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, and Flu-Related illnesses. Yet despite these efforts, people in the U.S. still die from these and other vaccine-preventable diseases; and Influenza is the 6th leading cause of death among American adults.
Stay up-to-date on the recommended vaccines that protect you, your family, friends and co-workers from serious, life-threatening infections. You can take comfort in the fact that we have certified, knowledgeable pharmacists to administer vaccinations safely and comfortably.